Tracking and Data Collection: Where You Can Opt-Out or Remove Consent
Here are links that will allow you to opt out tracking done by our various partners.
Google (Advertising and Analytics)
Facebook (Advertising and Analytics)
Facebook gives you options to opt-out of tracking here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Unsubscribe from Our Email Mailing List
Click the Unsubscribe button located at the bottom of any of our emails.
Tracking and Data Collection: Where You CANNOT Opt-Out or Remove Consent
This section is for informational purposes only – because these
services are required for the proper functioning of our site and
products, you cannot remove consent or use our products and site without
- Transfer of data to cloud services for storage and processing.
Services such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft’s Azure, Google’s
Compute Services and Filestack are examples of such services that we use
and transfer your data to for storage and processing.
- Transfer of your data to companies that transform the data for later processing such as Zapier
- Transfer of your data to companies that process payments and subscriptions such as Stripe and Paypal.
- Transfer of your data to our accounting service providers
- Transfer of your data to our legal team as required for the proper functioning of our business
- Transfer of your data as required by law
- Transfer or your data in the event of a change of control event (business sale or purchase, bankruptcy etc.)